Saturday 3 February 2007

It's here at last

It seems the latest craze, so I'm having a go!

Welcome to Alan's Blogs.

This is my blog site to say a bit more about me, etc. Over the coming days I'll be building up the site and adding little bits here and there, perhaps some gossip.

Interesting days lay ahead for Labour and Britain, so I'll be touching on some of that. Being a Spurs fan there'll be some comments and for those who know me, being a Doctor Who fan, there'll be news and gossip and comments.

So, hope you enjoy and if you have any comments, do pass on.

Have a nice day now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the blog, Alan. Any chance of a link? LOL.

Alan's Blogs said...

Thanks Justin for your kind remarks.

I will be doing links quite shortly and will include yours. It's well worth a read...

cheers mate.