Friday 25 May 2007

Bank holiday weekend, bound to rain

Well, it's that time again, yup the good old English Bank Holiday Weekend and the weather looks like it will pee down, typical.

Anyhow, after my surgery tomorrow I shall be popping up to Royston to join family as we celebrate my Nan's 94th birthday, so Happy Birthday to a very special lady in my life!!! After that will be going all over the houses to get back to Wood Green because of engineering works on the train lines. I'm sorry, but it has to be said, it is all well and good for everyone trying to be environmentally-friendly, but of course people will use cars rather than trains, it really is far more convenient and I believe safer in terms of personal safety. Nuff said, after getting home I will then spend time seeing my friend from Saudi. More than nuff said.

Have a good one - oh and I'll be watching Dr Who at some stage thanks to teleport replay and beware of the scarecrows!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

"...friend from Saudi..."

Sounds very interesting - what's he like? Always like meeting Arabs - even have a Dishdasha...

And, of course, I never say no to sucking on a Sheisha!

Previous post contained a spelling error.